From last years plan to have a cross-border fly-out, John Beimers has taken it on to organize this event.
- Fly to Mackinac Island on the 16th, following all the cross-boarder procedures that you have now researched.
- Enjoy the unique experience that is Mackinac Island.
- Stay overnight on the island.
- More sight-seeing on Sunday and fly home at your discretion.
Please contact John if you are interested in going: email@example.com, or 519-857-3216.
||Tuesday, June 13, 2017, 19:00 hours (18:00 hours for food)
||Sexsmith International (CSX7)
||A short meeting hosted by our incoming Captain, Norm Paterson
Tim will speak to his adventures working in NWT. Tom will be handling the BBQ – bring your fire extinguisher.
What a fabulous day!
We had a great turnout this year an everyone enjoyed the breakfast, the visiting and the aircraft.
- approximately 195 breakfasts served
- 39 plus aircraft safely arrived and departed including 2 helicopters and 1 float plane
- Dr. Henry Chapeskie won the 50/50 draw
- no recorded complaints
- numerous compliments to the chefs
- longest distance flown: from Welland, ON
- 4 female piloted aircraft